15 april 2012

Eco Friendly hairdryer

When my old hairdryer went up in flames a few months ago I went shopping for a new one. I had no idea there was actually such a thing as an eco-friendly hairdryer. I found mine online and decided to try it. It really good! Well, my old one had only one temperature and one speed so I guess anything would be better that that...

Anyway, my new hairdryer is a Parlux 3800 Eco Friendly. It's made by Parlux in Italy and is developed for professional use. The hairdryer is made of fully regenerable components, painted with non-toxic paint and there are no emissions harmful to the ozon during drying. The packaging is made of recycled paper that is biodegradable. It's also very silent and saves energy by accelerating drying.

It has four (four!!!) temperatures and two speeds. For someone that dries her hair almost every day this is heaven.

Read more here.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar