13 april 2012

ABBA Hair Care


I've been using the Moisture line for a few years now, and it's fantastic. I've tried a lot of different types of schampoos and conditioners for my sensitive scalp, but nothing worked. This product is completely different. It mousturises your scalp, and leaves your hair very shiny and in a really good condition. I get best results when using all three products (schampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment). Once a week I use the Detox-schampoo that really cleans out every build-up in my hair. The thing to remember, that differs from other brands, is that the conditioner and the leave in treatment is to be used also on the scalp to help calm the skin.
It can be hard to find this brand in stores or at the hairdressers, but more and more people seems to find out how good it is, so it should soon be easier to find.

The products are completely vegan and free from DEA (diethanolamine), sulfate and synthetic dyesABBA work hard to improve their products but still keep their purity.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar