9 september 2012

Mascara




I've been using Korres Abyssinia Oil Mascara for many years, and it's a great mascara. Good colour and stays on without smudging. Greece is the birthplace for the Korres brand, and a lot of the herbs used in this natural brand are from the Greek islands.







Just recently I changed my mascara, and I've finally found the best mascara ever! 100% Pure Black Tea mascara is fantastic. The best brush I've ever tried, and I've tried a few... Gives my lashes perfect length and volume to match. Feels almost like I'm wearing false lashes, without being over the top.

100% Pure products are organic, contains no synthetic chemicals, no detergents, no parabens, no phthalates, no chemical preservatives, no artificial fragrances or colors. All products are completely vegan and only fruit and vegetable pigments are used to give the products color.



As usual I bought mine at eleven.se. You can find 100% Pure stores in California only, but if you live in Europe (EU) you can order directly from the website.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar